Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome Welcome!

I'm so glad you decided to join me here on my new blog! For those of you coming over from my original blog, A Blessed Life, thanks for tagging along here too. And for any of you who might be new, I'm so glad you found me and hope you'll come again soon.

I decided to start a 2nd blog for 2 reasons. #1) The original one was intended to be about our life the kiddos for friends and family to be able to keep up with our goings-on. But the more I'm discovering my passion for all things decorating, the more the blog was becoming about that. I didn't want to bore or frustrate family members who were more interested in the kids than in my latest makeover project. #2) I love joining in the link parties and sharing my projects but I didn't want to begin to build a following of people who are more interested in my projects than the latest funny saying from my 3 year old.

Thus, I decided to separate the two. That way there's a choice for those not blessed with a decorator's heart, and for those not privileged enough to know my 2 beautiful children. : ) And for those of you who DO care about both, well God bless ya!

Stay tuned for my first project post, 2 mini-makeovers, coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. I can already see that I am going to love this blog since you have the CUTEST background ever!
    I luuuuv chicken wire!

    Now I want to paint my table legs RED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scrolled through your posts. Nice blog.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for taking time to create a helpful informative article

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...