Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sneak Peek Projects

Just giving you a little peek at a couple of projects in the works here at the Farmhouse.




I have a 3rd project in the works, but it's being held up while I search for the last piece of "the puzzle."  I'm SO excited about this one and can't wait to finish it!  I'm on the fence though, do I spend more money and get it done faster or try to go cheaper by continuing to search for the last piece elsewhere?  The reason I'm leaning towards fast but a little more expensive is that I don't want somebody to beat me to it, lol! 
What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...this looks interesting! I don't have any advice, but knowing my history of impatience, I'd probably just get it done!
    Funny....I didn't even know that bathroom had double sinks. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...