Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vintage Suitcase Table


Donna, over at Funky Junk Interiors, is featuring vintage suitcases in her Saturday Nite Special Link Party so I'm sharing a picture of my suitcase table.  This was originally taken for the post about the lemonade tray I made (which Donna featured on her Facebook page, thanks Donna!), but I thought I'd share it here, too.


I found the suitcase at the Restore for $3 and the luggage rack at a yard sale for $1.  It makes a great end table, and of course I love the $4 price tag.


Linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Nice! You staged it very well. Love the lemonade sign too. Visiting from Donna's party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative idea! The sign makes it inviting...thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love this combination. Such a creative side table!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute; love the green with the bit of green in the pillow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...